Monday, September 01, 2014

Mount Carmel-Mitchell's Brook 2












Mount Carmel-Mitchell's Brook 2


This morning I have uploaded 12 more photos of houses and outbuildings from Mitchell's Brook. These images include a photo of a house getting new exterior, the remnants of a building that has collapsed, and a few more interesting houses.

I haven't checked back through my files, but I should have photos of the collapsed building from years ago.  It is sad to see that some buildings have disappeared but I am glad to see some of the houses being restored. I photographed the trailer because of the interesting flags - American, Canadian and British.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...