Saturday, September 20, 2014

PEI 5

















PEI 5

Once again today I am sharing photos of the beautiful, sandy beach near Morrell, PEI.  It seemed to go on forever and I think there were no more than 10 people on the entire beach.  You can see from the photos that it was quite windy and the waves were beating against the shoreline. 

I spotted a reddish shell and made a few photographs of it.  However, when I picked it up I discovered that it was a piece of styrofoam.  You can see how the wind has blown sand around the foam.


If you check my Blog you will see a couple of photos of the waves as well as the wooden remnants of an old wharf (or breakwater) near the head of St. Peter's Bay.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.
Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...