Friday, October 24, 2014

Citadel Hill, Halifax 6












Citadel Hill, Halifax 6

Today I am sharing the last photos taken at Citadel Hill in Halifax.  I hope you have enjoyed seeing the images made during a visit to the National  Historic Site in mid-September.


It was interesting for me since I did visit this site back in 1965 - nearly half a century ago.  Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me back then and I have few memories from that visit.  I find that photos bring back memories and even when I look at an image from way back, it brings back memories from when I took the photo.  With a half million photos on my computer system, you can imagine how many memories are evoked when I spend a while looking at old photos.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...