Saturday, October 25, 2014

Wheaton's










Wheaton's

While visiting Nova Scotia in September, I went to Wheatons, a furniture/ store in Lower Sackville,  They also sell things for your bathroom, kitchen, bedroom and a variety of items for every room in your house.  I took my camera along and made photographs of the type of things they offer for sale.  For the next couple of days I plan to share some of the images I made in the store.


It was mid-September and I expected to see Fall and Halloween items, but they were set up for Christmas as well.  I hate seeing the Christmas Season starting in early September, but this year I saw Christmas items in several stores that early.  In fact some stores have been displaying and selling Christmas items since mid-August.  It won't be long when Christmas music will be playing in stores and, again this year, we will be sick of Christmas before it arrives 2 months from today.

It was the third test of my camera in which I shot inside without a flash and I was pleased with the results.  I've shared the images over the past few weeks and you can go back through my Blog to see them.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...