Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Barefoot Beach 4









Barefoot Beach 4

Today's photos are the last in the current Barefoot Beach Series for now. 

I photographed the vacant chair alone on the beach because I thought it might make a good photo to encourage people to come to the beach.  I could almost see the slogan - "There's a place waiting for you on Barefoot Beach!"

I really enjoy photographing pelicans flying over the beaches in Bonita Springs and have uploaded a few this morning.


I photographed a few houses as I walked and am including a few of those images this morning as well.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...