Friday, December 26, 2014

Bay Bulls







Bay Bulls

I hope you had a great Christmas Day with family and friends.  I was planning to continue with Nativity Scenes for a few more days but since I have probably shared most of them in previous years, I decided to move on.

Three weeks ago I drove to Bay Bulls to make a few photos of the houses in the area.  There was a drill rig and 2 supply boats in the harbour , one of which was heading from the rig to the large dock.  The rig is not drilling for oil this close to shore, but is either there for servicing or waiting to head out to the Grand Banks to drill.


You will notice that we didn't have snow then, and we still don't.  In fact it is raining hard outside right now and the temperature is 6°C (42°F) at 7:00 AM.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...