Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas 2










Christmas 2

Yesterday, I forgot to mention that the photos of Nativity Scenes was taken at the Annual Away in a Manger Exhibition at the Basilica Museum in St. John's,  If you live in this area and are interested in seeing this exhibition. it is open daily from 1-4 until December 23 this year.


I found it interesting to see the different interpretations of the Christmas Story.  I photographed the exhibit 3 different times, but I suspect there are more scenes there now than when I last saw it.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...