Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Gone Forever 7









Gone Forever 7

The first two photos were taken in Lower Island Cove, Conception Bay.    I drove through that area last summer and didn't find the house or sheds.  As a result, I am assuming they are gone now.

The third photo was taken in Caplin Cove, Conception Bay and I did see the house during my most recent trip, however, it has deteriorated in the 10 years between photos and I suspect it will not last much longer.

The fourth photo was taken in Low Point, Conception Bay and I the house still exists, but it was in bad shape and the shed in the background was gone.


I drove through Old Perlican looking for the old house in the fifth photo.  Again I may have missed it, but I suspect it is gone.

There wasn't much left to an old house in New Chelsey, Trinity Bay when I photographed it in 2003.  I looked for it last summer, but it is gone forever now.  The two houses overlooking the harbour in New Chelsey are both gone now.

Unless the house in the eight photo has been totally changed, it is gone.  I drove through Coley's Point last summer and saw no sign of it.

The last photo shows a shed in Lead Cove, Trinity Bay.




No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...