Friday, February 13, 2015

Boats and Stages 5










Boats and Stages 5
 

All of today’s photos were taken during a trip to the Northern Peninsula and Labrador. If you aren’t a photographer you may think it odd to make so many photos of boats and stages, however, over the 45 years I’ve been making photographs, I have witnessed MANY changes in communities around this province.  Many fishing stages have disappeared forever and the numbers of small boats have decreased substantially.  As a result, I continue make images of boats and stages everywhere I go.  In future years the photos will be a record of the changes in the fishing industry at this point in history.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:


No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...