Monday, February 09, 2015

Boats and Stages









Boats and Stages
 
Today I am starting a new series in which I plan to share photos of boats and fishing stages from around Newfoundland and Labrador.  I am working on a NEW boats and stages gallery which will take a while to do because I have MANY photos to include. This series is a sampling of images that may be included as the site evolves.
 

The first photo was taken in Thornlea, Trinity Bay in the summer of 2003.  The next three were taken from a boat on Conception Bay near Long Pond. The next two were taken in Pilleys Island, Green Bay.  The next two were taken in Brigus.  I don't remember where the last one was taken.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very enjoyable photos. Keep 'em coming.

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...