Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Food












Food
 
Today, I thought I’d share photos that should remind you of warmer times.  I photograph fruits and vegetables wherever I go and have quite a collection.  
 

I have photos from farmer’s markets in Europe, Asia, the USA and Canada and have shared many since starting my Photo of the Day in 2003. I searched for “food” on my photo of the day Blog and got many images.  However, it also shows images that are on pages where I used the word “food” in my comments.  When I checked my website I noticed that I don’t have a Gallery of food photos.  Another future project for me. 

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...