Friday, March 06, 2015

Seascapes 7 - Salmon Cove Beach









Seascapes 7
Salmon Cove Beach
 
I decided to share a few more photos of beaches and all of today’s photos were taken in Salmon Cove Beach in 2003.  These photos still fit my current Seascapes theme, though they show a beautiful sandy beach on the northwest Avalon Peninsula in Conception Bay.  You can still see the steep, rocky cliffs around the beach.  The fine sand came after thousands of years of erosion of the rocky cliffs from constant wave action.
 

As you can see, people enjoy a day at the beach and a few are brave enough to venture into the cold water.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

Photos of the Day are for sale as:

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...