Thursday, June 11, 2015

Plants












Plants
June 4, 2015

It is amazing how fast plants react to warmer weather and sunny days. On June 4, I made photos of the plants around my yard.

The first photo shows forget-me-nots. Several years ago my wife bought a couple of small forget-me-nots which spread in one of my flower gardens. Last year I transplanted a few in spring but this year there are none in the flower garden but lots all around the yard. I was focusing on red currant flowers when a fly landed on one for a few seconds. The bleeding hearts were just beginning to form flowers and I made photos of a few.


The other photos show lilacs, chuckly pear, hostas, alder catkins and creeping phlox as they looked a week ago.

Feel free to share today's photos with family and friends.

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...