Monday, July 13, 2015

Conception Harbour














Conception Harbour
July 9, 2015

A few days ago I took advantage of the nice day and drove around Conception Bay Centre to make a few photos. I've done this drive many times over the 33 years I have lived in this area and the scene in Conception Harbour with the red sheds always captures my attention. I've also photographed the two gouses and barns at the end of the little road. Note that the two houses have the same design. I wonder if the people were related and the houses are around the same age?


Since my last visit, a new, modern house has been built on that short road.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Regarding your post of July 9,2015, there were originally three houses the middle one fell down in the early 50's and was owned by my great-grandparents, the one closest to the water was owned by their son (my great-uncle) and the one to the right was owned by my great grandfather's brother. They are still in the Trahey family. All three were of the same design.

K. Bruce Lane - Photo of the Day said...

Thanks very much for the information. I wasn't aware that there had been three identical houses there!

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...