Sunday, July 12, 2015

Country Garden 3











Country Garden 3
July 10, 2015

This is the last of the photos taken in a friend's garden a few days ago. As you have seen, there were quite a few varieties of flowers in bloom.


I have included images of bumble bees because I have observed many this summer, which is good, because I heard a report about the decline of bumble bees elsewhere in Canada. I also included an image of a tiger swallowtail butterfly that stopped long enough for me to make photos. There are many of these butterflies in my garden this summer as well.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...