Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Moose 3















Moose 3

You may be pleased to know that it actually cleared up and got warmer
 yesterday afternoon. The temperature here was around 22°C (74°F) in the shade which makes it the warmest day in 2 weeks. It is supposed to be nice here again today.



I find it interesting that the fourth photo is the most popular moose photo I uploaded to Pinterest and it has been repinned many times. If you are a member of Pinterest, feel free to check any of my Boards at: https://www.pinterest.com/kbrucelane/

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...