Sunday, July 26, 2015

Moose










Moose

As most of you know by now, I usually stop to make photos of moose and sometimes I have been able to get pretty close to them especially if using my 70-300mm zoom lens.



I saw this young bull on the side of the road in Gros Morne National Park. It was more interested im munching on the green leaves than me, so I approached it very slowly, taking photos as I did. It stepped into the bushes and nearly disappeared before its head popped up just 6 feet away. I was a little nervous, but kept taking a few more photos before backing away slowly.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...