Saturday, July 18, 2015

Tea Roses












Tea Roses

Last week I shared photos of a friend's flower garden and received many positive comments about the variety of flowers. For the next couple of days I plan to share photos of flowers in my yard.


Last year I transplanted tea roses from three locations in my yard to a new bed created for them. I am not sure why, but two of them didn't grow at all and the other is struggling. I purchased a new plant this spring and it has been blooming since I planted it. When the buds break they are red and deep yellow and when mature, they are red, pink and white.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...