Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Doctor's House














The Doctor's HouseSeptember 7, 2015

I drove up a side road in Green's Harbour and happened upon The Doctor's House, a 100 acre retreat complete wtih rooms and fine dining. I walked around the main house, through the garden and then asked someone if it were possible to photograph the inside. I was told that this was property was open for guests only and that I shouldn't be here. I left immediately, but not before being impressed with the buildings and beauty of the property that overlooks Trinity Bay.

You can find out more about The Doctor's House at: http://doctorshousenewfoundland.com/about-2/

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...