Sunday, September 06, 2015

Yard 2










Yard 2September 5, 2015

Yesterday, I walked around my yard with the intention of photographing signs of Fall and I saw many signs, a few of which I will share with you today.

The leaves of several species of plants have started to change including the sweet geraniums, nasturtiums, burning bush and raspberries. A few birch leaves are also turning yellow. All signs that our short summer, even shorter this year because of the horrible weather in July, is all but over.

Most of my potato stalks have died back and the potatoes are pretty small. Again, due to cold, damp weather in June and July.

Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

George Street United Church

George Street United Church In 2006, while working on a project about religion in Newfoundland and Labrador, I visited the 150-year-old chur...