Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Chapel's Cove













Chapel's Cove

Today's photos were taken on October 16, 2015 in Chapel's Cove, Conception Bay. It is a scenic community that I have photographed many times and you can view my Chapel's Cove Gallery at: http://www.lanephotography.com/chapels_cove/chapels_cove.htm




The last 10 photos show a house and barn that I have photographed over the years but it looks like there is no one living there now.  If anyone knows for sure, let me know.  Thanks in advance.




Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:



No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...