Saturday, October 17, 2015

Fall











Fall

Yesterday I took a drive around Conception Bay Centre to capture the colourful leaves of a variety of trees. I have been receiving feedback from people in other parts of North America and wanted to show you how Fall is progressing in this part of the world. A lady from Calgary said that the trees are bare of leaves and a person from the US wondered what Fall looked like here.


These photos show the yellow leaves of birches and mountain ash (known locally as dogberry) trees as well as reddish orange maples. I will share more over the next few days.




Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...