Monday, October 12, 2015

Fortune Harbour 5













Fortune Harbour 5
Notre Dame Bay
2006

Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends. I have included 2 photos that you can feel free to share with your friends. I started to use "Happy Thanksgiving" but decided to use the word "Thanks" instead after reading that this is the time to give thanks.

Unfortunately I didn't get inside St. Anne's Church during my visits to Fortune Harbour, but I did make photos of the outside and am sharing 10 of them today.

This is the last of my virtual tour of 3 communities I visited in Notre Dame Bay from 2006. As I have stated previously, if you would like to see photos of specific areas of the province, just let me know and if I have them, I will share them with this group.


Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...