Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Stained Glass Windows












Stained Glass Windows
Immaculate Conception Cathedral
Grand Falls-Windsor

I photograph churches wherever I go and, when they are present, I also photograph stained glass windows. For the next few days I plan to share stained glass windows in Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Grand Falls-Windsor.


If you check my Blog you will see a wide shot of a large window, then closer views. Keep in mind that each window tells a story from the Bible. I am not sure who created the windows in this church, but each is a work of art.





Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...