Saturday, October 24, 2015

The Arches











The Arches

Today's photos were taken at The Arches Provincial Park on the Great Northern Peninsula in 1993. I've shared photos of The Arches before, but these were taken on Kodachrome slide film so I thought I'd shre them with you today.


To be honest, I don't see any difference in the rock formations, however, there have been improvements to the park since that time.

If you are wondering about the person in the photos, that is a videographer who was shooting high quality video of the interesting rock formations.





Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...