Sunday, October 25, 2015

Western Brook Park















Western Brook Park
1988

Today's photos were taken at Western Brook Provincial Park on the Great Northern Peninsula in 1988.

If you have never been there., I recommend you add it to your list of places to visit in Newfoundland and Labrador. A long, sandy beach separates Western Brook (don't be fooled by the name, it is a fairly big river) from the Gulf of St. Lawrence. There are large sand dunes with a variety of plants growing in the sandy soil. As well you will find a variety of driftwood that has washed up on the shore.


Take the time to walk along the beach and enjoy the fresh air blowing off the ocean.





Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Bald Eagles

Bald Eagles I spent a rainy day yesterday organizing my Facebook Albums that featured photographs of different bird species. Now, I can find...