Monday, November 02, 2015

Veterans 2










Veterans 2
St. John's, 2001

This is Day 2 of my NEW Veterans Series. All photos were taken on November 11, 2001 at the War Memorial in St. John's.

As you look at the photos over the next few days, there may be more than one photo of the same person. I tried to concentrate on the older gentlemen who were probably veterans of World War II. I suspect many are no longer with us today. However, that day I walked around and photographed young soldiers, RCMP members, and many of the people in attendance.

I would appreciate your feedback on this Series. Here are a few comments I received yesterday:

The second one ... what a powerful, telling set of eyes. 
Thank you, Bruce. The faces say it all, don't they? God bless them...we owe them so much... 
This is the time we pay tribute to our Veterans this month. I remember those which you had sent out some years ago...



Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...