Monday, November 09, 2015

Veterans 9










Veterans 9
St. John's, 2001

This is Day 9 of my Veterans Series. All photos were taken on November 11, 2001 at the War Memorial in St. John's.
I have shared over 90 photographs in this series since starting it on November 1. You can view all of the photos here on my Blog: 

When I was teaching at Mary Queen of Peace School our students created a site dedicated to Veterans. They used my photos to create the site and we asked people to send information about the veterans shown. It was a great project that got national media attention at the time. After I retired, the site was taken down, however I had a copy and uploaded it to my web site. I left it as it was, except for changing a few links. The kids who worked on this project have graduated high school by now.



Feel free to have a look and send me feedback. You can view the photos, comments and information about the veterans at: http://www.lanephotography.com/legion/index.htm


Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...