Sunday, November 01, 2015

Veterans










Veterans
St. John's, 2001

I just reviewed all the Remembrance Day photos that I have shared on my Blog since 2006 and realized that I have never shared many of the photos that I took at the ceremony at the War Memoria in St. John's in 2001.



It was a beautiful, but cold, day but there were many veterans on parade and I was able to photograph most of them. Over the next few days I plan to share photos of the these people who fought for our freedom so many years ago. Since these photos were taken 14 years ago, I suspect many of the veterans are no longer with us. This series is a tribute to them and the sacrifices they made so that we could be free.




Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...