Friday, January 08, 2016

American Goldfinch







American Goldfinch

For many years I had bird feeders around my property and was always happy to see a new specie show up for a meal of sunflower seeds.

Today I am sharing photos of American Goldfinches that showed up on Boxing Day in 2004. I was excited to see a flock of yellow birds in the trees in front of my house and made a few photographs. Interestingly, last year I photographed American Goldfinches in Florida in March. They are certainly spread over a very wide range.



Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...