Saturday, January 09, 2016

Red-shouldered Hawk













Red-shouldered Hawk

Today's photos were taken in Bonita Springs, Florida on April 1, 2005.

I spotted a red-shouldered hawk on top of a utility pole and approached it very slowly. As always, I shoot a few photos, take a few steps, shoot a few more then keep going until the bird flies away. I photographed this particular bird for 11 minutes and took 103 photos. I plan to share 24 of the images over the next 2 days.

Even though I was shooting with my 70-300 mm lens at maximum zoom, I cropped them to show more detail.

Comments are welcome!



Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...