Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Sunrises 4














Sunrises 4
 
Today’s photos were taken during a sunrise in Citrus Park, Florida on a beautiful clear morning in December 2010.
 
Normally I like to photograph sunrises or sunsets when there are a few clouds to reflect the early morning light because without them the sun rises as a very bright orb that is too bright to look at after a few minutes.  On that cool (for Florida) morning I started making photos before the sun came up and positioned myself so it rose behind a clump of trees. 

 
Comments are welcome!




Feel free to share with family and friends.

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...