Sunday, April 24, 2016

Alligators 6
















Alligators 6

Once, I spotted an alligator swimming in a pond in Citrus Park. I stopped the golf cart and got my camera ready. To my surprise, it climbed up the bank, then changed direction and settled down with its head in the water and its body on the shore.


This is the final day of this Alligator Series. I hope you have enjoyed viewing images of American alligators in Florida. If you would like to view more, feel free to visit: http://www.lanephotography.com/florida/reptiles/reptiles.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...