Thursday, April 14, 2016

Barefoot Beach 4


















Barefoot Beach 4

This is the last day of this series and I hope you have enjoyed the images I decided to share over the past 4 days. They should give you an idea of what goes on in sunny Florida when most of us are up north hoping for an end to winter.

I said earlier in this series that I didn't see many birds on the beach during this trip. However, I made a slide show from a walk on the beach last year and there were quite a few birds there. Feel free to check this slide show at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zah1GUakU7s


You will notice a few abstract shots this morning and I thought I'd tell you about a Facebook page that I am a member of: Minimalist Photography, a Public Group with nearly 9,000 members that displays curated photos. Feel free to check it out. https://www.facebook.com/groups/minimalistphotography/

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...