Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Banff 5












Banff 5
 
This is the second time I am sending my Photo of the Day from my new computer.  Last night there were a few issues with old addresses being rejected by servers and returned to me, but I dealt with them and updated email addresses where necessary.  Hopefully those issues will have been solved.
 
I haven’t been making many comments about the beautiful mountains in Banff, however, they are AWESOME!!  It is hard to describe in words the feeling I get when looking at the mountains, which dominate the landscape in all directions.  And, believe it or not,  photos don’t really show it: Close views don’t show the numbers of peaks and wide views make the mountains appear smaller.

 
Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...