Saturday, May 07, 2016

Houses 2











Houses 2
 
The first photo of houses today was taken in Witless Bay several years ago and the house is still there and has been beautifully restored.
 
The second shows a house and barn in Conception Harbour and both structures still exist.

The house in the third photo is still in Chapel's Cove, Conception Bay.

Next is an abandoned house in Holyrood  and is being used for storage these days.
 

The rest of the photos were taken in Mitchell’s Brook ion 2012.  If you like viewing and/or photographing older homes, I recommend a visit to this community in St. Mary’s Bay.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...