Sunday, June 12, 2016

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel 3















Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel 3
 
When we arrived at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel our room wasn’t ready so I wandered around this historical building and made photos, a few of which I am sharing today.
 

The stairs next to the front desk were lined with white flowers (may be orchids).   As I walked up the stairs I noticed the interesting lights  and made a few photos of them.  I continued to a bar/restaurant where I walked outside into the damp weather.  I didn’t want to get wet so I went back inside to photograph more of the interior of the building.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...