Saturday, June 18, 2016

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel 9














Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel 9
 
I am nearing the end of the photos of the hotel.  Previously I shared photos from inside the hotel, but for the next couple of days I will share the last of the images taken inside the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta.  I will also include a few abstract images of the outside of the building as well.
 

Many of you have visited Banff and the hotel and I am happy that my photos are bringing back memories.  Others have added it to their bucket lists, and I hope you get to stay there some day. 

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:
 

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...