Friday, June 10, 2016

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel












Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel
 
The Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel is a luxury hotel located in Banff, Alberta.  Though I have visited this hotel several times in the past, the  first time I stayed there was 3 days in early May. 
 
When I found out we would be attending a wedding there I was excited at the possibility of photographing the hotel inside and out.  During the three days I did have several opportunities to walk around the hotel and make photos.  Over the next few days I will share some of those images.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

 

No comments:

People

People It's been a while since I shared photos of people going about their daily activities, but I'll add more photos to my People 4...