Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Twillingate, 2014















Twillingate, 2014
I shared a couple of photos of icebergs in Twillingate that I photographed during a visit in 2014 on Facebook and got a good response.  As a result, I decided to share a few to remind you of the beauty of icebergs in that area since, I think this year is a good year to view icebergs there as well.

 View more images at: http://www.lanephotography.com/icebergs/icebergs-twillingate/icebergs-twillingate-2014-2.htm 


Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.




You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...