Saturday, August 13, 2016

Lilies








Lilies
 
The photos I plan to share over the next few days were taken in my yard on August 6 during a short walk around my yard.  Today I am sharing images of 2 lilies that are growing in one of my flower gardens.  These flowers are very photogenic and I photograph them every year. 
 
I planted 1 yellow lily several years ago and, though it struggled for a couple of years, it seems to be doing well now.  I purchased the red lily at a sale last spring and it is doing very well and has tripled in size since last summer.

 
Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Posters

Posters I have been creating posters with my photos for a few years and am sharing them in my 4th Posters Album. When I see an interesting q...