Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Petty Harbour, 2001












Petty Harbour, 2001
 
Yesterday I began updating my Petty Harbour Galleries.  For the next few days I plan to share images from this scenic town. 
 

When I look at these images, it seems like a short while ago but it has been 15 years since these photos were taken.  Like other communities I have been sharing recently, Petty Harbour has probably changed over that time and I am interested in finding out how.  Feel free to comment on photos I am sharing today.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...