Friday, November 18, 2016

Sunrise 2
























Sunrise 2

If you checked yesterday’s 17 photos and compared them to the photos I am sharing this morning, you will notice that the colours in the sky are more vivid.  As the sun rose, the clouds became more red and orange.


I have said this often since uploading my first post on this Blog over 10 years ago, but it bears repetition:  clouds make more interesting sunrise and sunset photos.  Once, while waiting for the sun to rise, I overhead a guy say that it was cloudy and there was no point watching the sun rise.  He had a camera, so I assumed he wanted photos, but he and his partner left before the fantastic light show.  As you can see, there were heavy clouds that morning, but it was still a beautiful sunrise.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...