Sunday, December 25, 2016

Petley 9










Petley 9

Merry Christmas to All! 

As 2016 comes to a close, it also marks the end of my 14th year sending out Photo of the Day.  It started with sending 1 photo every day to a few family and friends.  My list soon grew to over 750 people from all over the world.  Today I have no idea how many people actually receive my daily photos.  A couple of weeks ago 10 people contacted me and said it was the first email from me in months.  Others have emailed previously stating they haven't been receiving emails from me.  I am blaming it on the email program I am using ..

In the meantime, if you stop receiving my emails for more than a few days, please let me know.  As well, all my Photo of the Day posts since the summer of 2006 can be found on my Photo of the Day Blog.


This is the final day of the current Petley Series in which I am sharing winter photos of the community taken in January 2004.  I have not received any information whether or not any of the fishing stages or other buildings are gone so I can't let you know.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.



Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Old Houses Today I started my 19th Old Houses and Outbuildings Facebook Album. I started with photos of an old house in Bareneed on the Port...