Friday, December 02, 2016

Winter, 2008









Winter, 2008

Now that I have finished sharing photos of my last cruise, I am having difficulty choosing which photos to share next.  After 13 years of sharing photos on a daily basis, I am certain that I have shared images of most subjects in my files and I don’t want to duplicate my posts. 

This time of the year, I usually share Nativity Scenes, but I have been sharing those images for a few years.  Those of you who look forward to viewing them can go to this link where you will be able to view all I’ve shared.  http://kbrucelane.blogspot.ca/search?q=nativity

Today’s photos were taken on a snowshoe hike in February 2008 and are rather abstract.  It was a mostly-cloudy day and the snow and ice images look b&w.


I went back to my Blog for 2008 and noticed that in those days, my photos were much smaller.  If I happen to share the same photos, they are nearly twice as big these days.  Smile

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Lupines

Lupines I will share photos of Lupines to my most recent Lupines Facebook Album over the next few days. I really like lupines and, when I mo...