Thursday, January 05, 2017

Bay Bulls 2















Bay Bulls 2

As I drove the road in Bay Bulls, I stopped to photograph the small statues mounted on old cannons near the entrance to the parking lot.
On a sunny May 2, 2004, I went back to Bay Bulls to photograph the iceberg I had seen the previous, very dull day.  For the next couple of days, I will share images taken that day as I walked along the East Coast Trail to and from the iceberg.

You may be interested in viewing more photographs of Bay Bulls - http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/bay_bulls/bay_bulls.htm 


If you enjoy photos of Churches feel free to visit my Galleries which show images from 16 churches in Newfoundland and Labrador and several from Europe.  http://www.lanephotography.com/churches/churches.htm  

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.





Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:


No comments:

Chihuahuas

Chihuahuas I am sharing photos of chihuahuas to my second album featuring pictures of this small breed of dogs. I have provided links to bot...