Friday, January 06, 2017

Bay Bulls 3

















Bay Bulls 3

I parked my car at the end of the road and started walking the East Coast Trail towards the location of an iceberg the previous day.  If you haven't hiked the East Coat Trail, I recommend it to anyone.  You don't have to be an avid hiker, just pick an area on the Southern Shore and walk as long as you are comfortable.  The scenery is breathtaking!

You may be interested in viewing more photographs of Bay Bulls - http://www.lanephotography.com/irish_loop/bay_bulls/bay_bulls.htm


If you enjoy Seascape photos, you may want to visit my Seascape Galleries.  http://www.lanephotography.com/seascapes/seascapes.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.





Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...