Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Moose 2

















Moose 2

The two moose wandered into the woods and I decided to walk around and try to meet them further into the woods.  To my surprise, the young bull walked out of the woods less than 20 feet away.  It was curious about me and the sound of my camera and started to approach.  It was less than 6 feet from me when the mother made a sound and the two of them ran into the woods.


You may be interested in viewing more photographs of Moose - http://www.lanephotography.com/moose/moose.htm

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my web site and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel

Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel In May 2016, my wife and I had a pleasurable stay at the Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel in Banff, Alberta. Of cou...