Monday, February 13, 2017

Bonavista Area, 1997










Bonavista Area, 1997

Today's photos were taken in the Bonavista area in June, 1997.   I was there to watch The Matthew, a replica of John Cabot's ship which landed in Bonavista on June 24 in celebration of the discovery of Newfoundland in 1497.  The following day, I drove around making images of the lighthouse and Amhearst Cove, a nearby community.


For EMAIL VIEWERS of Photo of the Day

For the past 6 of 7 days, Gmail has blocked my Photo of the Day.  I believe it is because I am sending a large number of email with images and links.  So, I am not sure if you are even going to receive this until I send it.  And other than sending 350 individual emails, there is no way to let you know.  I AM UPLOADING TO MY BLOG EACH DAY, SO IF YOU DON'T GET THE PHOTOS CHECK THE BLOG.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Cats

Cats I am sharing photos to my Cats 2 Facebook Album. If you like cats, you may enjoy my Cats Albums. I have provided links to both of my al...