Sunday, February 26, 2017

Giant Squid Monument







Giant Squid Monument

Yesterday, I uploaded several photos of monuments around the island of Newfoundland and wondered if I should include images of a giant squid monument in Glover's Harbour, Notre Dame Bay.  This evening I am sharing 7 images of that monument.  

If you are interested, feel free to read more information about the giant squid that washed ashore in the town in 1878 - http://www.roadsideamerica.com/story/25287

For EMAIL VIEWERS of Photo of the Day

Gmail has blocked my Photo of the Day.  I believe it is because I am sending a large number of email with images and links. And other than sending 350 individual emails, there is no way to let you know.  I AM UPLOADING TO MY BLOG EACH DAY, SO IF YOU DON'T GET THE PHOTOS CHECK THE BLOG.

Comments are welcome!

Feel free to share with family and friends.


Photos of the Day are for sale as:

You can view more of my photos on my website and Facebook Pages:

No comments:

Main Beach Pond

Main Beach Pond It wasn't sunny, but it was 8°C and little wind, making it a nice Spring day for a hike to Main Beach Pond. After all th...